Eplex7 DSP Psytrance Bass SPX90 – Psytrance VST bassline plugin synthesizer
Psytrance Bass SPX90 is a classic psytrance bass VST synthesizer available in 32 and 64 bits. It is suitable for the classic genre of psytrance music, darkpsy, psycore, hitech, fullon psytrance, goatrance, and can also be used perfectly in the genres of hits, techtrance, or progressive psytrance. Of course, it can be used in a whole range of other genres such as tekno, acid, rave, techno, classic trance, electro house, and many others.
In addition to classic features, it also has modern elements for creating modern and non-traditional types of bass, such as the Deep Sine-Saw I and II oscillators, Deeptron, Saw HRM1 and HRM2, adjustable sound character such as high sharpness or deep fatness.
SPX90 has a whole range of parameters and virtual circuits adapted to create original psytrance basses, 12 oscillators, analog saturating acid filter, saturation unit, fast precise filter and volume envelope adapted for fast psy basses without clicks and pops, gliding poly and mono mode, oscillator sound characteristics – high sharpness and deep fatness.
The preset manager comes with 46 tuned presets for various subgenres of psychedelic and electronic music.
- Psytrance bassline oscillator, with 12 shapes -Analog Saw, Digital Saw, Saw HRM1, Saw DRM2, Vintage saw, Analog Ramp,Digital Ramp, Digital Square, Classic Square, Deep Sine-Saw, Deep Sine-Saw 2, Deeptron
- fine-tunning, octave sellector
- Fast and precise filter + volume envelope designed for fast percussive and stable psytrance basslines: attack, decay, sustain, envelope amount knobs
- Acid type analog filter with Cutoff and Resonance controls
- Oscillator sound characteristics – high sharpness and deep fatness controls
- Fat and heavy saturation with control knob (but can be also light gentle and stable at low settings)
- Mono, Polyphonic modes, Gliding control
- Preset manager with 46 fine-tuned presets for various subgenres of psychedelic and electronic music.
ARTISTS / TESTIMONIALS:
from music producers
“I use Psytrance Bass SPX90 in my new tracks….its awesome. I used as well your HiTech Bass plugin for my sounds.”(Cylith’s Nightmare – psycore producer, Eplex7 customer)
“I am verry happy with this SPX90 and also the Psy FM synth is great!”(eXtended memory – music producer, Eplex7 customer)
“From my experience psytrance music needs a specific bass. I looked for the special synthesizer for psytrance bass with fast envelopes, an oscillator and a filter that has a stable fixed phase. The phase cannot interfere /create a conflict with the kick drum, because then it causes problems on large sound systems. The bass must be short, fast, percussive and in line with the kick. Psybass must shoot like a machine gun. Many synthesizers can make psytrance bass, but usually their envelopes (amplitude and filter envelope) are not short enough and the oscillators are not very stable. Then the filter and oscillator do not have a linearly fixed phase. This is a problem that laymen/amateurs may not notice on small monitors. Finally I found the right plugin – Eplex7 team developed Psytrance Bass SPX90, that is tuned to perfection. Thanks!”(Marius – psytrance producer, Eplex7 customer)
TRY DEMO VERSION:
Download VSTi x32 / x64 bit (Windows) FREE DEMO of Psytrance Bass SPX90 plugin synthesizer .
BUY NOW & SUPPORT NEXT DEVELOPMENT, THANK YOU!
Here is what you get if you purchase FULL VERSION:
+4000 Plus GOOD KARMA Points (instead of -6000 minus Karma points if use pirated software 🙂
– Lifetime updates, access to additional bonus files and presets after releasing!
– Full version without any restrictions, with special wishes and registered to your name
– preset manager with 46 presets
– Full version is 1 – 7% CPU faster, do not produce sharp noise and silence
NOTE: We manually generate full files within 24 hours after PayPal transaction is confirmed.
Thanks for your patience. If you didn’t received download link after 36 h, please contact us.
BEFORE PURCHASE: please test a compatibility with your DAW and download demo version of plug-in from Eplex7 website.