Eplex7 DSP Replikorp 2249 VSTi / AU plug-in retro futuristic instrument
In 1981 one insane, but very talented amateur musician from the USSR, with an ability to see the future, had a dream. The dream of future in year 2249. People stopped working with hands, almost all work was done by automation, robots. People worked just with their brains, most of economy was moved to weird computer network (later called internet) and digital services because nature was damaged by factory overproduction, global heating and so.
Difference between rich and poor people was bigger and bigger, rich people afraid of going outside because of smog, waste, radiation from exploded power plants and gangs of poor criminals. While most of human work was automated, it wasn’t possible to fully automate some kind of jobs, rich people needed assistants, babysitters and serious workers. Intelligent people were extremely lazy and poor people didn’t have skills to do precise work.
After year 2220, after approval by the corrupt government, leading genetic company started producing real human clones / assistants which were sold to rich families and companies. These clones had modified DNA, but were still human slaves. Richest people wanted to escape from this dark world full of contaminated nature, smog, waste, unhealthy food produced in laboratory and poor anarchists in streets, they dreamed of colonizing Mars, but after many unsuccessful attempts government stopped this expensive project.
This was dark, but realistic night dream / prophecy of musician and clairvoyant Alexander. When Alexander woke up, he was dazed. This dream was disaster. The only way to deal with it was to start making musical story to warn civilization. Firstly he started writing storyboard and preparing sounds for his futuristic soundtrack. He was very talented and innovative amateur music producer, electronic engineer developing first computers in his daily job. He created sounds, samples and presets for this soundtrack with analog modular synthesizers, early digital fm synths and his own computer algorithms which were fully futuristic at that time, he used analog tapes and first 12 bit recorders to record his sounds. He was totally obsessed with making this soundtrack, he understood his music as a mission for humanity.
After few weeks he quit his daily job to fully focus on music production and writing storyboard (had problems with government because it was illegal to be unemployed in USSR). But one day he get lost… Nobody don’t know where…maybe it was KGB secret police because his ideas and opinions were dangerous for USSR, or he was closed at psychiatric hospital.
After few decades his daughter found tapes and diskettes with his sounds/samples. She sold them to us, we remastered it and bringing you this weird combination of vintage and futuristic madness!
Replikorp 2249 VSTi / AU plug-in instrument
– is retro futuristic instrument with analog, early-digital sounds, modular analog sounds, experimental, atmospheric sounds, pads, textures, FXs, soundscapes with vintage dirt and analog dust / noise but with futuristic atmosphere, perfect for Cinematic Film music / Video Game music, various styles of electronic music: (Intros / Outros for various styles of music, Psytrance, Psycore, Hitech, Darkpsy / Forest, Drum & Bass, Techno, EBM, Industrial, Electro, Witch house, Hardcore, Neurofunk, Synthwave, Retrowave,) to Ambient, Science fiction, Horror music, Experimental and more..
Replikorp 2249 is plug-in retro futuristic instrument for MAC & Windows / VSTi / AU / Mac VST, x32 / x64bit and includes multi-octaved / multi-sampled sounds, waveforms and synths which sounds perfect in wide range of tones / octaves from C3 to C7 or more.
All sounds can be modified by internal parameters like LFO rate/depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation. Low pass / High pass filter with cutoff, Reverb/Space, Amplitude envelope, Pan. You can play in various modes: polyphonic, Monophonic or Legato with Glide function.
– Huge library of 80+ multi-octaved / multi-sampled sounds, fx, soundcapes, waveforms and synthesizers
– Plug-in INSTRUMENT for MAC & Windows / VSTi 2.0 & 3.0 / AU / Mac VST, x32/x64bit
– Low pass / High Pass filter with cutoff
– High quality sound engine, disk streaming technology (saving RAM memory and very low CPU consumption)
– LFO with rate/depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation
– Fast preset / sounds browser with menu / arrows
– Glide function (Legato mode), Mono mode and Polyphonic mode
– Pan knob
– Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release) – Velocity mode selector
– Velocity mode selector
REVIEWS / TESTIMONIALS:
from music producers
“Article: Top 10 GOA & Psytrance plugins 2022 (Best Psychedelic Tools)…any producer can benefit from the high-quality sounds within Replikorp 2249. You can either add one of its sounds straight to the project, pick one of them for a layer and your main sound, or have some inspiration for crafting your sounds with different tools.”(Integraudio, music blog)
“Great work with these sounds!”(Daniel A., Eplex7 customer)
List of multi-octaved / multi sampled instruments (966 MB Library – 83 instruments:
TRY DEMO VERSION:
Download VSTi x32 / x64 bit (Win) or Audio unit AU / VST FOR APPLE MAC OSX FREE DEMO.
You can expand Replikorp 2249 and load small instruments / banks into this VSTi / AU plug-in instrument.
BUY NOW & SUPPORT NEXT DEVELOPMENT, THANK YOU!
Here is what you get if you purchase FULL VERSION:
+4000 Plus GOOD KARMA Points (instead of -6000 minus Karma points if use pirated software 🙂
– Lifetime updates!
– Access to additional bonus files when released
– Possibility to LOAD NEW sounds!
– Full version without any restrictions, with special wishes and registered to your name
NOTE: We manually generate full files within 24 hours after PayPal transaction is confirmed.
Thanks for your patience. If you didn’t received download link after 36 h, please contact us.
BEFORE PURCHASE: please test a compatibility with your DAW and download demo version of plug-in from Eplex7 website.