Eplex7 DSP Cinematic Metal Drums 2 – industrial drum sounds
VSTi & AU Plug-in instrument with 10 multi octave banks
The multi-octave instrument contains a collection of cinematic metal drums, metallic horror drum hits, dramatic steel drum hits, thriller drums, sci-fi drums, medieval metal drum hits, gongs, factory industrial drums, from heavy fat metal sounds to sharper treble hits.
Industrial drum sounds video preview:
This is vol.2 for existing drum collection Cinematic Metal Drums 1.
The instrument includes metal drum banks designed mainly for film music / video game music (horror, dramatic, thriller, sci-fi, futuristic, war, action, fantasy, soundtracks) but can be used also in various styles of electronic music like hitech, hardcore, industrial, dark / experimental, ambient, techno / tekno, or intros / outros of various songs (drum & bass / neurofunk, hardcore, hitech / psycore etc.)
Cinematic Metal Drums 2 is modern plug-in instrument with various multi-octaved / multi-sampled drum sounds.
The sound quality is retained on professional level in wide range of tones / octaves from C3 to C7 or more.
All sounds can be modified by internal parameters like LFO rate / depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation. Low pass / High pass filter with cutoff, Reverb / Space, Amplitude envelope, Pan. You can play in various modes: polyphonic, Monophonic or Legato with Glide function. You can use external VST plug-in effects from Eplex7 or other manufacturer to significantly modify all included instruments and create brand new sounds fast and easy.
– Plug-in instrument for MAC & Windows / VSTi 2.0 & 3.0 / Audio Unit (AU) / Mac VST (VST3) in x32 / x64bit systems
– Low pass / High Pass filter with cutoff
– High quality sound engine, disk streaming technology (saving RAM memory and very low CPU consumption)
– LFO with rate / depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation
– Fast preset / sounds browser with menu / arrows
– Glide function (Legato mode), Mono mode and Polyphonic mode
– Pan knob
– Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
– Velocity mode selector
List of multi-octave instruments :
– Factory metal
– Hard edge
– Heavy metal
– Inkubus metal
– Medieval industry
– Medium metal
– Metal drama
– Old ages
– Space metal hit
Note: This product / multi-octave bank works as VST / AU instrument and can be loaded in FREE Eplex7 player plug-in or as expansion in big Eplex7 instruments. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.