Eplex7 DSP Horror springs 1 – dark soundscapes & cinematic pads
VSTi & AU Plug-in instrument with 10 multi octave banks
– works in the Free Eplex7 Player plugin or can be used also as expanding library in big Eplex7 plug-in instruments (e.g. Replikorp 2249).
This easy to use multi-octave instrument contains a collection of dark soundscapes / horror pads / textures / atmospheric soundscapes, cinematic pads, physical modeled horror soundscapes, thriller pads, horror sound effects, apocalyptic sounds, scary synthesizers, mystical soundscapes, thriller strings, sounds from the tomb…
The sounds were created by unique methods – playing with violin bows on the various springs and metallic horror instruments.
These sounds were recorded, re-sampled and effected, then layered with virtual emulation (physical modeling) of similar instruments (springs, violins, contrabasses, horror strings and coils).
Results are unique sounding pads / textures for cinematic music or videogame music (horror, dark, dramatic, thriller, sci-fi, futuristic, war, action, fantasy, soundtracks, post apocalyptic, artistic films). But they can be used also in various styles of electronic music like hitech, hardcore, industrial, dark / experimental, ambient, techno / tekno, or intros / outros of various songs (drum & bass / neurofunk, hardcore, darkpsy hitech / psycore and more).
The sound quality is retained on professional level in wide range of tones / octaves from C3 to C7 or more.
All sounds can be modified by internal parameters like LFO rate / depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation. Low pass / High pass filter with cutoff, Reverb / Space, Amplitude envelope, Pan. You can play in various modes: polyphonic, Monophonic or Legato with Glide function. You can use external VST plug-in effects from Eplex7 or other manufacturer to significantly modify all included instruments and create brand new sounds fast and easy.
– Plug-in instrument for MAC & Windows / VSTi 2.0 & 3.0 / Audio Unit (AU) / Mac VST (VST3) in x32 / x64bit systems
– Low pass / High Pass filter with cutoff
– High quality sound engine, disk streaming technology (saving RAM memory and very low CPU consumption)
– LFO with rate / depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation
– Fast preset / sounds browser with menu / arrows
– Reverb / Space
– Glide function (Legato mode), Mono mode and Polyphonic mode
– Pan knob
– Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
– Velocity mode selector
List of multi-octave instruments :
– Angelic place
– Extraterrestrial seeds
– Fear pad
– Chainsaw atmosphere
– Lost souls
– North pole monsters
– Stress and fear in forest
– They are coming pad
– Tropical virus
– Zombie faraons wind
Note: This product is multi-octave bank / extending instrument library and works as VST / AU instrument with Free Eplex7 player plugin or big Eplex7 instruments (e.g. Replikorp 2249).
Compatibility: MAC & Windows / VSTi / AU / Mac VST, x32 / x64bit
Before purchase: We recommend to download and try a compatibility of plugin instrument (player) in your DAW.
Download demo of player plugin – where this instrument bank will be installed: Replikorp 2249 or Free Eplex7 player plugin . Listen to the sounds (product content) in the video up.
Any question regarding installation? We are ready to help you. Contact us.