Modern techno cover art design for sale (1) service for producers
This is not a template, this is the graphic service and we will do everything for you!
This is an EXCLUSIVE design / artwork, that is SOLD ONLY ONCE! on first come first serve basis.
We delete this artwork from our / all websites (catalogues) immediately after one purchase.
We are creating high quality music cover designs for producers, DJs and musicians worldwide.
The main advantage of our music cover art service is, that you can buy the design that you really like.
Unfortunately it happens very often when you order a custom design from a designer, the final artwork will not identify with your ideas. There is a big chance that you will not like his / her final artwork, but you still have to pay for it,
not here – just buy design you love.
We will manually add your Artist´s name, Album name, logo and send you graphic file. You will be exclusive owner of mentioned artwork and we will remove it from our website.
How it works?
- After purchase we will delete this cover art design from our website.
- You will only provide us information like Artist name, Album / EP name (you can send us also your logo, label logo, or catalog number).
- We will send you final artwork design within 1 – 2 days.
Music cover art resolution:
- 2000 x 2000 pixels (can be upsampled up to 3000 x 3000 pixels if needed. The most music shops and labels need 2000 x 2000 px and lower resolution covers)
- Final file in JPG and PNG formats.
NOTE: We will manually add your Artist´s name, Album name, logo and send you graphic file. We delete cover from website (sold only once). Maximum waiting time is 4 days in case we have a lot of orders or a busy period. In any case we will inform you (usually only 1 day).
Cover art service is intended only for private customers – individual persons. If you are entrepreneur / company interested in cover art service, please contact us via email and we will give you next instruction about order / payment. Thanks. If you have any question please read our FAQ or contact us.